In order to meet your campus dining needs, we have designed the following meal plans for the 2013-2014 academic year. If you need to purchase a meal plan, or if you would like to make changes to the plan you have already simply contact the Meal Plan Coordinator at Bison One Card. The office is located in the iLab, at 2301 Bryant St, NW 1st floor. during the first week of school.
Students living in the Bethune Annex, Cook Hall, Drew Hall and Tubman Quadrangle are required to purchase a meal plan. You can take advantage of the “all you can eat” dining hall at the Bethune Annex and the Blackburn Center, or grab a meal at the Punch-Out Snack Bar.
It is Sodexo’s commitment to all of our customers to provide the highest level of quality, service and value.
|Click here to Download Dining Guide
- 19 Meal Plan $2070.00 per semester
19 meals per week plus $100 Dining Dollars
- 14 Meal Plan $2037.00 per semester
14 meals per week plus $150 Dining Dollars
- 5 Meal Plan $957.00 per semester
5 meals per week plus $100 Dining Dollars
- Block 75 Meal Plan $965.00 per semester
- 75 meals per semester plus $125 Dining Dollars
- Block 140 Meal Plan $1935.00 per semester
140 meals per semester plus $175 Dining Dollars
- Block 170 Meal Plan $2034.00 per semester
- 170 meals per semester plus $325 Dining Dollars
- Dining Dollars Only Meal Plan $785.00 per semester
- Meal Plan Charges
Meal Plan charges automatically roll over from the Fall semester to the Spring semester. Please visit the Bison One Card Office during the first two weeks of the Spring semester to cancel* the plan if you do not wish to participate in the Spring semester. *The last day for meal plan cancellations, add-on or changes will be Friday September 6th, 2013
Meals can be used at the Blackburn Cafeteria. Students residing in Bethune Annex, Frazier, Truth and Tubman residence halls may also use the Bethune Annex Cafeteria.
Dining Dollars can be used at all on campus dining locations and expire at the end of each semester.
- Method of Payment
The amount indicated above for the selected plan will be billed to your student account. Return the completed form to the Bison One Card Office: iLab First Floor - 2301 Georgia Avenue (entrance on Bryant Street). 2013-2014 Meal Plan Authorization Form 2013_14 Meal Plan Authorization
- All students residing in: Baldwin; Bethune Annex; Cook; Crandall; Drew; Truth; and Wheatley residence halls are automatically added to the 14 Meal Plan. If so desired, those students may choose the 19 Meal Plan, Block 140 or Block 170 Meal Plan instead. Meals are not transferrable to any other individual, are non-refundable and must be consumed in the cafeterias. Students must abide by all rules, regulations and standards of conduct established by the university and as outlined in the Student Handbook. *This agreement cannot be changed or cancelled after the second week of class of the current semester. After the second week, plan cacellations may only be granted when the student officially withdraws from the university.
- Click here to add dining dollars on Manage My Id
Lost or stolen Meal Cards can be replaced. Should this happen to you, contact the Meal Plan Coordinator at 202.806.2109 for more details.
One of our main goals is to provide a pleasant, clean, comfortable
and satisfying dining experience. In order to meet this goal, we
ask for your assistance with the following procedures:
- Please bus your tray and disposables from your table when you
have finished dining.
- Please refrain from taking food, dishes or utensils from the
- Remember that Meal Cards are non-transferable. Meal cards cannot
be used by anyone but the purchaser.
Also students can purchase a replacement id by using their Bison Bucks in The Bison One Card Office located in the iLab Bdlg. 1st Fl. at 2301 Bryant St. Students paying by cash must go the cashier's office in the Administration Bldg. and then bring the receipt to the Bison Card
Office for the replacement id.
Please contact us at 202.806-2109